- What is the work flow of OEM vapes?
Q:What is oil coil separation?
As its name implies, OCS means the oil and coil are separated until initial activation. There are two advantages for doing so. In a word, it prevents leaking 100% while maintaining freshness of the e-liquid until the very last puff.
Firstly, before using the disposable pod, OCS avoids any chemical reaction between the oil and the coil, thus maintaining the freshness of the e-liquid.
At last, it is inevitable that cartridges will have some degree of leakage. Oil Coil Separation perfectly solves the problem by containing the e-liquid apart.
- Q: what is the process of vape OEM?
- The OEM process begins with a comprehensive review of your goals and needs. This results in a detailed validation of how to turn your idea into a commercial product. This evaluation process results in a full understanding of the project, its complexity and its scope.
- Select a prouct from your partner(Manufacturer)
- Change some components to meet your goals and needs. Such as battery, capacity of Juice, resistance of coil etc.
- Design your package with your brand
- Place an order to manufacturer it.
- You got your own OEM product.
- Q: How to Start Your Own Vape Brand?
- A brand isn’t just a recognizable name and brand logo that distinguishes you in a crowded market. Your brand is how people perceive you wherever they interact with your business—both the impressions you can control and the ones you can’t.
- Research your target audience and your competitors, then write a business plan
- Pick your focus and personality
- Choose your business name and write your slogan
- Choose the color for your brand (colors and font), design your brand Logo and apply your branding across your business.
- Register your business, get any licenses or permits. Account for essential startup costs.
- Get business insurance,get a business credit card, business cheeking account
- Selct a suitable supplier. As 99% vape devices are manufactured in China, please contact a China vape factory first.
- Negotiate business with your suppliers